baked Sweet Potato with gremolata
RECIPE: Baked Sweet Potato with Gremolata
2 sweet potatoes
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line tray with baking paper.
- Cut sweet potatoes in half, and lightly score with pairing knife. Do not peel skin.
- Place sweet potatoes, face up, on tray and evenly spread the coconut oil, turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Spread generously with the gremolata and serve!
1 bunch flat leaf parsley
1 garlic cloves
1/2 Lemon - juice and zest
15ml apple cider vinegar
80 ml olive oil
50 ml grape seed oil
1 pinch of sea salt and pepper
- Blend the parsley, garlic together until fine.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until you have a consistency your happy with. I like mine with a little texture, not super smooth. Should be more runny than a pesto.
NOTE: If you want the sauce thicker just half the olive oil and half the grape seed oil. This will last in the fridge for up to 3-4 weeks in a glass jar