portobello mushroom's with chorizo and lentil's
RECIPE: Portobello mushroom's stuffed with chorizo and lentil's
6 large portobello mushroom's
1 chorizo sausage - finely chopped into cubes (get a good quickly one)
1/2 bunch of flat parley - chopped fine (save a few leaves for garnish)
1/2 brown onion - finely sliced
100g cooked lentil's (recipe at the bottom)
6 teaspoon's of labneh (search recipe on my website)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 180C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
2. In a frypan add olive oil and lightly fry onion and chorizo sausages. Fry for approximately 5 minutes.
3. Transfer to a bowl and add chopped parsley salt and pepper.
4. Clean mushroom's gently and cut off stalk so you have a nice 'cup' to stuff the mixture into. Line up onto baking tray then stuff mixture as high as you can without it falling.
5. Place stuffed mushroom's into the oven for 15 - 20 minutes. When nice and crispy on top take out and sprinkle a good olive oil over mushrooms and a dollop of labneh, then garnish with flat leaf parsley.
100g lentil's - rinsed
2 cups of chicken/vegetable or leftover 'roast' stock
1/2 brown onion
1 carrot - chopped into 3 pieces
1. Put all the ingredients into a saucpan on medium heat and simmer down for 30 minutes stirring in between. If you need more liquid just add a little water. You can always pour lentil's into a strainer to get rid of excess liquid.