chocolate flourless cake
RECIPE: Chocolate flourless cake - Gluten Free
150g 70% chocolate
150g unsalted butter
1 cup caster sugar
3/4 cup almond meal or hazelnut meal
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven at 180C.
2. Grease 20cm round tin with removable bottom.
3. Melt chocolate and butter in bowl over simmering watering.
4. Beat eggs and sugar till it triples in volume with electric beater.
5. Carefully mix in the almond meal and cocoa powder.
6. Carefully fold in chocolate mixture.
7. Cook on 180C, no fan for 25- 30mins.
Keep in refrigerator. Will last for a week. Sometimes I add orange zest or lime zest in mixture.